Based on “The Way of Love,” Bishop Michael Curry’s view of Christian Spirituality. Saturday, March 30, 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM at St. Paul’s; Saturday, April 6, 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
Presiding Bishop Michael Curry has called on members of the Episcopal Church to embrace spiritual practices that can help lead them to a Jesus-centered life.
Called the “Way of Love,” the seven practices provide a Rule of Life that all Episcopalians are encouraged to adopt.
- Turn: Pause, listen and choose to follow Jesus.
- Learn: Reflect daily on scripture, especially the life and teachings of Jesus.
- Pray: Spend time with God in prayer every day.
- Worship: Gather in community for worship every week.
- Bless: Share one’s faith and find ways to serve other people.
- Go: Move beyond one’s comfort to witness to the love of God with words and actions.
- Rest: Dedicate time for restoration and wholeness.
Materials explaining the Way of Love have been posted on the Episcopal Church website.