YOUTH MUSIC PROGRAM FOR SPRING 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS.
(formulario de matricula): Registration Form Youth Music Program Spring 2020
The Youth Music Program at St. Paul’s in Ossining began in the Summer of 2010 with the mission to spread our love and talent to children, and now continues year round under the direction of Carolyn Black, St. Paul’s Music Director and former Ossining High School teacher, and Art Hightower, a professional drummer and parishioner.
The Youth Music Program provides music lessons and instruction in how to practice, how to audition and in etiquette for performance – plus snacks and supervised play.
- Instructors meet with students in small groups and use an individualized approach.
- Our goal is to help school-age children, particularly middle school-age children, achieve cultural arts goals and supplement what is available in school or at home – to help them build life and music skills through after school music instruction in a safe nurturing environment.
The Youth Music Program is open to young people (ages 4-17) and is for the benefit of children from the community at large, regardless of their religious backgrounds. It does not include religious content.
The joys of this program include the confidence that musical competence brings. The program, and congregation, proudly support students who go on to perform in middle school and high school musicals.
The Youth Music Program is provided in two sessions: Spring and Fall
- Spring Program: April 13 to June 5, 2020, Monday and Friday, 3-5 PM, St. Paul’s parish hall. $65/family per week. Singing, drumming & guitar.
- Fall Program: October 5 – December 4, 2020, Monday and Friday, 3-5 PM, St. Paul’s parish hall. $65/family per week. Singing, drumming & (new in fall 2020) storybook writing.
- COST: Fee will be $65 per family per session
For more information, please contact us.